2. Forming the tribunal
Prof. Thomas S. Szasz (Syracuse, N.Y.)
Sociologist Prof. Gerburg Treusch-Dieter
Jurist/political scientist Prof. W-D. Narr
The demands of the plaintiffs:
· the appointment of a professorship for madness at the Institute for Philosophy at the "Freie Universität Berlin" university and which would be appointed by the "Werner-Fuss-Zentrum".
· ending of all efforts to find a genetic cause for madness or to try to "heal" it.
· equal status with phenomena such as homosexuality.
· re-schooling of psychiatrists into consultants for drug-users as a work-creation program.
· the repeal of the Laws of coercion for the Mentally Ill (Psychisch Kranken Gesetze).
· the end of all compulsory services of the sick-funds to psychiatry, instead the insured person should have the free choice as to whether he wants to be insured for psychiatrists services.
· a law which recognizes the "health inheritance laws" as being an illegal Nazi law.
· repeal of the following terms for illness in the W.H.O. list (including all the implications): schizophrenia, manic/depressive, borderliner.
Prof. Kruckenberg (Medical Superintendant, Bremen) and other persons of his choice.
Persons who have had personal experience with the violence in psychiatry, chosen by the "Irren-Offensive" or the tribunal preparation group, among others Kate Millett.
Court Usher: Philosopher Prof. Dietmar Kamper
The "Volksbühne" Theater, one of the largest in Berlin. Berlin is with T4 * the abysmal consequence of "modern" medicine:
"It wasn’t the Nazis who exploited the doctors, but the doctors who exploited the Nazis". (Ernst Klee)